Drone Safe Register

Aerial Perspective Drones is on the Drone Safe Register.

Drone Safe Register member

To receive payment for aerial work the drone pilot is legally required to have obtained permission from the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and carry valid commercial insurance.

Anyone looking to hire a drone operator should make sure that they have this CAA permission (called a Permission for Commercial Operations, or PfCO) and one of the easiest ways to ensure this is to source an operator through the Drone Safe Register.

The Drone Safe Register appeared on the BBC’s Dragons Den and secured funding and help from Peter Jones, one of the original Dragons.

Leave a comment